Competition Terms and Conditions – September 2017
Terms & conditions
- The promotion is only open to UK residents’ aged 18 or over, excluding Enesco employees and their immediate families.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco database – you may unsubscribe at any time.
- To enter register your details before the closing date of 29th September. No purchase necessary.
- The Prizes – five winners will receive one Peter Rabbit Snack Box.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be selected at random in a draw conducted by Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco, from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winners will be contacted within one week of the draw. In the event that any of the winners has not responded within 28 days then Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco reserves the right to reallocate the prizes.
- Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery of the prize. The Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
- Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco may substitute the prize for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original prize stated is unavailable.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of Beatrix Potter Gifts by Enesco, which are final in all matters relating to this promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
Sign up for our newsletter for all the latest information and adventures!